Dutch weave mesh surface is not flat and vertical wavy.
1. The tensile strength of weft wire exceeds more than half of that of warp wire.
2. The tension of all the warp threads on the mesh width is inconsistent.
3. The warping beam surface is uneven. There are concave convex between each warp belt, which cause the unequal length of each circle of warp and forms uneven tension.
4. Due to excessive beating-up force, the reed plate is slightly unstable, causing the mesh surface at the cloth-fell is not on the same plane. Thus the mesh surface, from the cloth-fell to the front roller, becomes wavy .
1. The weft diameter shall be used strictly in grades, so as to accurately adjust the weft density, prevent the weft from being too dense, and accurately calculate the take-up volume and let off volume of the loom.
2. Adopt reasonable warp tension configuration.
3. Adopt equal tension weaving (flat heald).
4. Lower the front roller’s height to increase the supporting plate’s relative height to increase the supporting effect of the supporting plate to the mesh surface.
5. Select the warp with high tensile strength, and the warp beam surface shall not be uneven during warping.
6. In case of longitudinal waves, a flat steel plate can be pressed on the mesh surface near the cloth-fell to force the mesh surface to be flat.
Lanying CNC metal wire mesh weaving machine with 3-roller take-up mechanism can do dutch weave perfectly. The weaving machine design is rational with precise tension control unit that can real-time display and adjust the warp tension. 3-roller take-up mechanism can greatly improve mesh surface quality.